- ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT The terms and conditions featured in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) related to our site (the site) are agreed by you. This Agreement represents the complete and only agreement between you and us, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings related to the Site, free product samples, the content, or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. We can amend the Agreement any time and at any frequency without informing or specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the site that can be reviewed by you prior to using the site. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE This Site and the Content are protected by copyright, trade-mark and other proprietary rights of Health Oz or third parties. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions, no portion of the Site or the Content, including without limitation trade-marks, trade names and logos, may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Health Oz or the applicable third party. Any unauthorized downloading, redistribution, retransmission, copying, modification or commercial use of the Content may be a violation of federal or other law and could result in legal action.
Subject to the preceding paragraph, Health Oz grants to you a limited license to display, print and use the Content of this Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such license is revocable by Health Oz at any time at the sole option of Health Oz. In consideration of this limited license, you shall ensure that all copyright, trade-mark and other proprietary notices are retained on any copy of the Site materials in the same form and manner as on the original.
3. DELETING AND MODIFICATION. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement without any notice requirement or obligation to you.
4. LIMITS. We disclaim all responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document.. We disclaim any form of the liability to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
All information submitted to Health Oz via the Site shall be deemed and remain the property of Health Oz and Health Oz shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or other techniques contained in information provided to Health Oz.
You agree that any information submitted to Health Oz does not infringe the intellectual property rights, including copyright, trade-mark, trade secret or patent rights, of any third party and you grant Health Oz the right to provide access to the information on the Site.
6. IMAGES HealthOz.Com claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
7. GENERAL. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Los Angeles County, California or the United States District Court for the Central District of California. you are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Los Angeles, California or the central district of California is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is controlled by Perfect Insight, Inc. in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of California will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.